"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Subminiature mic, ideal for theater and film applications.
The TwinPlex™ TL48 offers a tailored response with a mid-range rise that’s ideal for speech and dialogue applications, such as film and TV. Designed with leading audio professionals’ input, the TL48 is easily concealed in a costume or directly against the skin under wardrobe, and offers extensive accessories to ensure quick, easy, and secure mounting—all with no impact on sound quality.
- With a fixed frequency cap and mid-band boost that accentuates dialogue, the TL48 is ideal for TV applications
- Improved off-axis consistency, due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design, yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source
- position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Fixed frequency cap with internal hydrophobic woven lining resists sweat and moisture
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Sound signature: Tailored for dialogue (6dB mid-band boost at about 7kHz)
- Sensitivity: Low
- Colors: Black, Tan, White
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, XLR/Preamp, NC (bare wire)
- Accessories included
Disappears on stage and on set. Order today.
Pattern and Type
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Connector: LEMO
Size and Weight
- Capsule: Dual-diaphragm condensor
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 5.3 mm
- Length: 19 mm
- Weight (mic/PS): 12 g
Questions & Answers View All