We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Wireless boundary microphone with encryption.
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely ef cient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel receivers for any size professional sound reinforcement application. Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters)
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components
- Allows up to 200 ULXD6 transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
Uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, along with AES-256 encryption for secure transmission. Order today.
- RF Carrier Range: 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 10-5 BER <2.9 ms
- Latency: <2.9ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10: XLR Analog Output: >120 dB, A-weighted
- Dante Digital Output (Dual and Quad receivers): 130 dB (typical), A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion w/−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output
Questions & Answers View All