"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A favorite for instrument pickup and recording.
The UNIDYNE III Model 545SD is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the mic features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch. The UNIDYNE III is a favorite for instrument pickup and recording, and can be used on lecterns for public address systems such as those used in political conventions and legislatures, convention halls, hotels, public auditoriums, stadiums, schools, and churches. (545SD-LC Cable not included).
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback in PA applications
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response 50 to 15,000 Hz
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)--uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: Low: -58.0 dB (1.3 mV); High: -35.0 dB (17.6 mV)*0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Switch: Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Swivel Adapter: Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"- 27 thread
- Case: Chrome-plated die casting with ARMO-DUR grille and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 6-3/16" x 1-1/4" (157 x 32 mm)
- Net Weight (less cable): 9 oz (255 grams)
Questions & Answers View All