"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A 5-string modern bass with premium hardware and powerful electronics.
The Sire Marcus Miller V7 5-string bass is a quality instrument that's been commended for its overall playability and tone versatility. The V7 is the flagship model for Sire guitars. Sire and Marcus Miller developed a unique preamp system that gives players total control in finding and getting the perfect sound you desire. It also has rolled fretboard edges that will give you more natural grasp and comfortable playing.
- Solid alder body with a gloss finish
- C-shape hard maple bolt-on neck, ebony fingerboard
- Sire Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz Single pickups (neck/bridge), Heritage-3 preamp with 3-band EQ, blend knob
- Marcus Miller TRD fixed bridge, Sire Premium open-gear tuning machines
The ideal bass for the modern player. Order today.
- Body type: Solidbody Jazz Bass Double-Cut
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Scale length: 34"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: White pearloid block
- Neck: Sire Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz Single
- Bridge: Sire Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz Single
- Control layout: Master Volume/Tone (stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency (stack), Bass, 1 mini toggle SW (Active/Passive)
- Pickup switch: Blend Knob
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 3-band EQ with mid frequency
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Sire Marcus Miller TRD Bridge
- Tailpiece: Not Applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia