"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Fantastic sound, looks and price.
The Sire Marcus Miller V9 2nd Generation mixes classic and modern flare. It features Marcus Miller Super-J Revolution Pickups - completely developed for more a articulate-sound suited for all music sessions and performances. The Marcus traditional bridge gives you more clear and stable tone. The part of the bass where the player’s arms touches the edge of the body is designed with a curved top, giving the player more comfort and stability during their performance.
Marcus Miller Super-J Revolution Pickup Set
High-quality premium Jazz Bass Pickups made with USA plain enamel coil for a higher resolution and clearer sound.
Marcus Miller Heritage-3 Preamp
SIRE’s unique preamp system offers multiple tone controls, giving players the total command to achieve the ideal tone they desire. The use of 18V batteries enables the player to attain unaltered natural sounds with strong and powerful outputs. With the 3-band EQ, players can carry out versatility in tones that will be suited for all music sessions and performances.
Premium Swamp Ash
Premium Swamp Ash tonewood is usually found in higher-priced instruments. Swamp Ash tonewood is known to produce a well-balanced tone. It is highly resonant and offers a delicate balance of pleasant highs, firm lows and a slightly scooped midrange which is excellent for slap playing. The characteristics of this would enable players to emulate Marcus Miller’s tone a step further.
Solid Top With Quilted Veneer
The top plate of the body is finished with a solid maple top and quilted veneer that covers the swamp ash body. The solid maple top produces a rich, clear and vibrant tone. In addition, the sharp and luxurious wood pattern of the quilted veneer has improved the quality of the design.
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards.
Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
Sire changed the Alnico Magnet’s magnetizing method to produce the similar aging sound of a 20-year-old Heavy Formvar Pickup and changed the coil to plain enamel and installed a program into a coil-winding machine, which enabled them to embody almost the same speed and winding crossover angle like the handmade winding. They decided to name this pickup technology “Revolution Pickup Technology.”
Jazz bass type is the industry’s standard bass model with its signature vintage sound. This is an all-around bass that is suitable for fingering, slapping, and other techniques and styles of playing. With both a classic and modern feel and design, this new bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music from soft to even strong metal grunge.
Grab a great bass at a great price. Order today.
- Neck shape: C type
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale length: 34 in. (863.6 mm)
- Neck finish: Natural (Satin)
- Configuration: J-J
- Neck: Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz Single Neck
- Bridge: Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz Single Bridge
- Brand: SIRE
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 / 3-band EQ with Mid Frequency
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 9.5 in. (241 mm)
- Fret size: 2.4mm Medium
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Nut Width: 1.81 in. (46 mm)
- Body shape: Jazz Bass Double-Cut
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Solid Maple Top with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: BRB (Gloss)
- Control layout: (master volume, tone 1, and tone 2) Master Volume/Tone (stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency (Stacked), Bass, 1 mini toggle SW (Active/Passive)
- Bridge type: Fixed Bass Bridge
- Bridge design: Marcus Heavy Mass STD Bridge
- Tuning machines: Sire Premium Open Gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 strings
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: (included with instrument) Jazzbass Pickup cover, Wrench
- Country of origin: Indonesia