"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Versatile collection of analog echo devices.
Soundtoys has packed the quality, utility and flexibility of the original EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analog echo emulations in one creative tool.
Analog-style feedback with self-oscillation effects for trippy sci-fi takeoff and landing effectsThree stereo processing modes: Normal, Wide, and Ping-PongChange echo time with either analog “pitch glide”, or time-stretching sound effectDial in the perfect echo tone with saturation and low and high frequency equalization controlsControl echo time in musical units like ¼ note, ½ note, dotted, triplet, synchronized to host session tempo. Or go old-school and set times in millisecondsChoose from a carefully curated set of presets for any style or instrumentSeven classic analog echo devices in one easy-to-use plug-in:
- Studio Tape: Modeled after the Ampex ATR-102.
- Plex: Modeled after the classic EP-3 tape echo.
- Space: Based on the RE-201 tape echo.
- Cheap Tape: The sound of worn out tape.
- Memory: Modeled after the classic bucket brigade echo pedal.
- Ambient: Warm, diffuse, chorused echoes.
- Transmitter: Resonant CB radio style.
Order today and add a wide variety of vintage delay emulations to your mixes.
Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts:
- Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- Click here to view our full list of compatible host applications.
Questions & Answers View All