"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An exceptional collection of rich, spacious delay plus vintage reproductions.
Design complex soundscapes in seconds with the Collider Delay+Reverb. Source Audio hand-picked 12 standout delay and reverb effects from their award winning Nemesis Delay and Ventris Dual Reverb, and put them together in one compact housing with massive power and dead simple control.
The Collider’s intuitive control surface makes it easy to mix-and-match any two-engine combination of delay and reverb. Dual footswitches provide individual Engage/Bypass control over each effect, making it a perfect choice for live performance.
The Collider offers an exceptional collection of rich, spacious tones, including realistic reproductions of vintage Analog, Tape, and Oil Can Delays, classic models of Spring and Plate Reverb, natural replications of large and small acoustic spaces, and an intriguing and highly musical selection of “unnatural” tones including a tripped-out Reverse Delay and an other-worldly Shimmer Reverb.
- Five (5) Most Popular Delay Types—The Collider features the most important delay engines from our Nemesis Delay pedal
- In the classic category it offers the Tape, Analog, and Oil Can delays
- In the more modern category, there are Reverse and Digital
- Each engine has two dedicated control knobs for important parameters such as tone, tape age, and modulation depth/rate. A dedicated subdivision switch is also included on the top panel
- Seven (7) Most Popular Reverb Types—The Collider features the most important reverb Sounds from our Ventris Reverb Pedal
- In the classic category select from realistic spring and plate reverb effects, natural room sounds, and a beautiful interpretation of 80s studio rack gear with the Hall engine
- The pedal also features a collection of “unnatural” reverb sounds including the gigantic E-Dome, the pitch shifting Shimmer engine, and a handy Swell function
- Dual Signal Processing—the pedal includes two identical 56-bit signal processors for massive processing power, essentially housing a high-powered delay and reverb pedal in a single box
- Simple User Interface–when the knobs toggle switch is on DELAY, all knobs control the delay, including the effect selection wheel, when the toggle is set to REVERB, all the knobs control the reverb, when the toggle is set to LOCK, accidental knob bumps will not alter any sounds
- Simultaneous Dual Effects–mix and match any combination of delay/reverb, delay/delay, or reverb/reverb with the “Unlock” function
- 128 User Presets-save up to 8 presets recallable via the pedal’s onboard controls plus an additional 120 presets accessible via MIDI program change (PC) messages
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks –choose from mono, stereo, and dual mono
- Dedicated Footswitches—the left footswitch is the ON/OFF for the delay, the right footswitch is the
- ON/Off for the reverb, the left switch also provides tap tempo when the delay is engaged
- Universal Bypass—select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass
- Analog Dry Through—the dry signal is routed around the signal processor for a completely unaffected dry
- 100% Wet Option–a dry kill option for use in effects loops
- Complete MIDI Functionality —engage any or the Collider’s 128 preset or control any of its adjustable
- parameters with external MIDI messages
- Expression Control—assign expression control to any combination of knobs and program the depth and
- direction of each
- Compatible with all Source Audio expression pedals, Hot Hand 3, as well as 3rd party
- expression pedals
- Includes 9v DC power supply — 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 280mA
Design complex soundscapes in seconds. Order today.
- Brushed anodized aluminum
- L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
Questions & Answers View All