"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Crafted in Europe with select tonewoods and active electronics.
The Euro6LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off with a USA figured maple top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium EMG pickups and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro6LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages. Includes gig bag.
- Carved European alder body with a USA figured maple top and a slice of Walnut
3 piece maple neck; 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
35" scale length for exceptional low-end clarity
EMG CS-TW pickups; Spector Tone Pump active tone circuit
If you like the looks, this spector's got the tone. Order today.
- Wood: 3-piece Maple with Graphite rod
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35''
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Bartolini Humbucker
- Bridge: Bartolini Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Multi-band EQ
- Special electronics: 2-band EQ
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut material/width: Brass 1.81 in.
Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Maple
- Top wood: Alder with Walnut
- Body finish: Gloss
Bridge/Tailpiece: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: Czech Republic
- Orientation: Right handed