"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Gorgeous aged natural finish with Bartolini humbucker and piezo bridge pickups.
The SpectorCore 4 offers a distinct interpretation on the classic Spector NS body style. This meticulously crafted bass is constructed from proven, high-quality tonewoods, comes complete with professional grade hardware and a Fishman Piezo system. The SpectorCore 4 is available in both fretted and fretless models and now feature an exclusive Bartolini pickup and are available in stunning high gloss finishes.
- Genuine figured maple top with an acoustically chambered basswood body
- 3-piece maple neck with 24 fret rosewood fingerboard
- Custom-designed Bartolini passive humbucker with Fishman Bass Powerbridge piezo system
Step up to Spector. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: H
- Middle: Proprietary custom passive Custom split coil
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes on Piezo
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: Fretless, 24 fret lines
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.575 in. (40 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Chambered soldibody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Fishman Bass Powerbridge piezo system
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: South Korea