"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Classic vibe with modern refinements.
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s provides unmistakable '50s-era Fender vibe and tone. The alder body has a Two-color Sunburst finish; the vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius. That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of alnico III single-coil pickups-clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Aged White Knobs, Pickup Covers and Switch Tip, Black Dot Position Inlays, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
A Stratocaster at this price? What are you waiting for? Call or click now to order.
Questions & Answers View All