"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An all-in-one large-diaphragm condenser mic, shockmount, hardmount and case.
The Sterling SP150SMK large-diaphragm microphone package includes a Sterling SP150 Studio Condenser Mic combined with a multi-use shockmount kit that provides plenty of versatility for recording vocals, guitars, drums, amplifiers and more. The SP150 mic features a Class-A FET electronics that captures all the sonic details you’re looking for — with a silky high-end, smooth mids and solid lows. And with its cardioid pickup pattern and high SPL-handling, you can place the SP150 it in front of almost anything and get great results with a full frequency range for analog and digital recordings. A quality-built, spider-band shockmount isolates the mic from sub-sonic vibrations, and the hard-mount allows for precise mic placement that larger mounts might prohibit. Plus, the SP150SMK package includes a generously padded case that keeps your investment safely protected during transport and storage.
- SP150 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Class-A FET design provides smooth, full-frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects back and side sounds
- 136dB Max SPL handling is ideal for high-volume sources
- SM4 vibration-isolating, spider-band shockmount
- HM4 microphone hardmount
- Custom padded, rugged protective case
- Dimensions: 7.1” tall, 1.9” max diameter
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Requires 48V phantom power
Call or click to order today.
Questions & Answers View All