"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Versatile tube tone, ideal for every studio.
The Sterling Audio ST169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone is the professional choice for sheer recording versatility — providing a warm, articulate and detailed sound with extreme volume handling. A combination of new and traditional technology yields a full frequency response and quick transient response without sacrificing authentic tube warmth and tone. The included SM8 premium metal band-suspension shock mount, aluminum carry case, and low noise power supply fill out the package, complementing the ST169’s rugged construction and forward visual design.
- Class-A tube warmth, articulation and detail
- Flexible pickup pattern: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Ideal for vocals, instruments, speech and overhead/room recording
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Full bandwidth with premium frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 142 dB SPL
- Precision 1 in. diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Includes SM8 premium metal band-suspension shock mount, aluminum carry case, and low-noise power supply
Order this great Sterling mic today.
- Circuit Type: Class-A Tube
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Switchable 75 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: Switchable -10 dB
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB (132 dB without pad)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms, transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: Included power supply
Questions & Answers View All