"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A striking artist-designed guitar at an affordable price.
The Sterling by Music Man "St. Vincent" model features a perfectly balanced African Mahogany body, rock-maple neck with a bent steel vintage style tremolo and an oversized 4+2 headstock for a perfect combination of style, balance, versatility and playability.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale hard maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Three Music Man-designed Sterling mini-humbuckers, 5-way selector switch
- Music Man-designed 2-point tremolo system, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Sterling by Music Man St. Vincent guitar today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Middle: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Bridge: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Brand: Sterling
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man-designed vintage tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Questions & Answers View All