"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Now this Valentine is ready to whammy.
For 2019, the Sterling by Music Man “Valentine” model has been revamped with a new tremolo-equipped design. Still featuring the same great Mississippi Swamp Ash slab body, a 12dB “Push-Push” boost on the Volume Control, and a roasted maple neck/fretboard, the addition of the Music Man-designed 2-post vintage tremolo expands the expressive possibilities of an already great instrument.
- Gloss-finished solid swamp ash body
- 25.5"-scale roasted maple neck and fingerboard
- Music Man-designed Sterling humbucker and single-coil, 12dB boost
- 2-post vintage tremolo, locking tuners
Click or call to order your Sterling by Music Man Valentine tremolo model now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Bridge: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Brand: Sterling
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: 12dB Volume Boost
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man vintage tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Questions & Answers View All