"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Lightweight, compact and loaded with professional features.
The Studiologic Numa Compact 2x features an ultramodern design, blended with state-of-the-art technology in a light and portable cabinet. With its friendly user interface, two Sound sections, dual MIDI zones and a fast, semi-weighted top-quality keyboard, the Numa Compact 2x has all the features you'd expect from a professional keyboard controller.
The Numa Compact 2x is an instrument that can surprise on stage, for live gigs and concerts, but is also ideal for rehearsals or recordings, thanks to the wide variety of sounds, such as Pianos, E-Pianos, Keyboards, Bass & Guitars, Organs (tone wheel, analog and classics), Synthesizers, Orchestral sounds and effects and many others, including Drum Kits. Experience the quality of a top Stage Piano, Organ and Synth with an additional palette of sounds, coupled with a powerful MIDI controller, at a price that's affordable for working musicians and enthusiasts.
Experience the sound and performance of Studiologic!
- 88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action
- Dual switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Max Polyphony: 128 voices
- 2 Parts: Lower + Upper
- TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
- 88 Sounds
- 8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 12 Organs, 12 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds
- Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance
- FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
- REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control
- Sound and Programs
- 99 User programs
- 1GB Samples memory
- 4 Sections
- 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode
- 2 MIDi Zones in Layer or Split mode
- Edit functions
- Global Edit (8 parameters), Program Edit (4 parameters), Part Edit (13 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- MIDI Module
- 2 Programmable Zones - A/B
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
Controls / UI
- 10 + 10W built-in digital Amplifier
- 2 Elliptical full range speakers
- OLED display 128 x 64 dots
- Encoder with push function
- 7 potentiometer
- 20 buttons
- Stick 1: Pitch
- Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
- Audio OUT: 2x 6.3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: 6.3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
- Pedals: Expression, Universal
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Audio, MIDI, power1
Size and weight
DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Width: 127 cm / 50"
- Depth: 23 cm / 9"
- Height: 10 cm / 4"
- Weight: 7.1 kg / 15.6 lb.
Questions & Answers View All