"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An innovative instrument that'll have anyone playing music in just minutes!
If you love music, now you can become a member of the band quickly and easily with the Suzuki QChord, an exciting digital audio instrument that strums like a guitar, plays melody like a keyboard, plays chords like a piano, and has over 100 MIDI voices and rhythms onboard. Anyone-musician or not-can sound like a pro at the touch of a button. You can't make a mistake! And like a video game, QChord has multiple skill levels. Learn to play in seconds, then add features as you get better. New QCards are always being added!
- Range: 4 octaves
- General MIDI voices: 109
- Chord: 36 soft-touch buttons, 84 chord combinations (major, minor, 7th)
- Buttons: major 7th, minor 7th, augmented, and diminished
- Rhythm: rock, country, dance, lounge, new age, waltz, ballad, march, bossanova, and blues shuffle (additional rhythm styles available on the optional rhythm style cartridges)
- Accompaniment: 4 channels (drums, bass, chord, and chord plus) with individually adjustable controls
- Effects: reverb, chorus, vibrato (all with adjustable depth control), and pitch bend
- QCard: optional song cards with lyric, chord, and melody books
- Variable controls: master volume, strum plate volume, strum plate sustain, rhythm, tempo, bass volume, chord volume, chord plus volume, reverb depth control, chorus depth control, vibrato depth control, pitch bend wheel, transpose, tuning, octave shift
- Button controls: power, demo, strum plate voice select, rhythm style select, rhythm fill, rhythm intro/end, start/stop, QCard play, QCard pause, QCard search
- Other functions: rhythm fill, rhythm intro/end, pitch bend wheel, MIDI I/O, transpose, octave shift
- Display: 2-digit LCD, 2-LED Light Bar, 12 LEDs
- Power output: 7 watts
- Speakers: 5" oval speaker, bass ports
- Jacks: A/C Power In, 1/4" line out/headphone, MIDI in, MIDI out
- Power requirements: 12V DC, 8 "C" batteries
Questions & Answers View All