"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Record high-quality audio for high-definition video straight to your camera.
The TM-2X from TASCAM is an X-Y stereo condenser microphone that can record high quality sounds appropriate for high-quality video filmed with DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) cameras. The TM-2X was developed by breakthrough technology in linear PCM recorders and professional acoustic equipment that TASCAM accumulated. The result is an accessory that DSLR users can use to easily produce high-sound quality filming.
- Directional stereo condenser microphone in an X-Y configuration
- Designed with the capacity to easily handle high sound pressures up to 120dB SPL
- Floating support structure used to reduce handling noise
- Included noise isolation arm to reduce lens operation noise
- Low-cut filter to eliminate any unwanted low frequencies
- Included furry windscreen
- Two-stage output level adjustment switch ensures compatibility with a variety of cameras
- Vari-angle microphone structure allows 180º rotation for optimal mic placement
- Included shoe adapter (ISO/JIS specification compliant) can be attached to the camera accessory shoe
- Tripod mounting threads enable the unit to be attached to a camera tripod
- 13" connection cord supports connections in a variety of manners
- Lightweight design that won't interrupt camera balance or handling
- Stereo mini-plug output jack
- Operates on plug-in power from the connected unit
Order the TASCAM TM-2X X-Y Plug-In Microphone for DSLR today.
- Cable length: 13"
- Weight: 0.162 lb.
- Maximum input level: 120dB SPL
- Microphone type: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Output impedance: 1.6 ohm
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Mic sensitivity switch: SENS H –37dB, SENS L –52dB
- Plug: 1/8"
- Power: Plug-in power
- TM-2X main unit dimensions: 2.24" x 2.3" x 2.7"
- Noise isolation arm dimensions: 1.34" x 2.24" x 5.6"
- Accessories: Fur windscreen, noise isolation arm, Owner's Manual, warranty