VoiceWorksPlus has all of the features you need to make your vocals shine brighter. It builds on the success of its predecessor, VoiceWorks, with an ...Click To Read More About This Product
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800.348.5003.Customers Also Viewed:
One good voice and VoiceWorksPlus is like having first-call studio vocalists at the ready 24/7.
VoiceWorksPlus has all of the features you need to make your vocals shine brighter. It builds on the success of its predecessor, VoiceWorks, with an updated list of features including fourth generation TC-Helicon harmony technology, voice modeling, and the Transducer and iMod (micromod) blocks from VoicePro.
The quiet Burr Brown-based mic preamp, transparent pitch correction, TC Helicon reverb, delay, and dynamics algorithms from VoiceWorks round out its capabilities. Whether you're playing live gigs with a MIDI sequencer for backup or recording songs in your studio, VoiceWorksPlus offers high quality vocal processing options and advancess allowing you to realize the perfect vocal sound you're looking for.
4th Generation harmony
Many of the advancements are in the "humanization" of the harmony voices. TC Helicon added new parameters and broke out former group settings into individual voice settings:
- Each harmony voice now has unique portamento and pitch-smoothing values for better separation
- Unique humanization style and amount settings per voice allow quicker edits
- Added energy (volume) level randomization per voice to better mimic group dynamics
- Any voice can be designated as a doubling voice in all harmony modes
- Controlling harmonies with MIDI is easier and more realistic sounding than ever
- Automatic note extension keyed on lead voice duration for smoother notes mode response
- "Fussy" chord mode allows you to play runs and chords while controlling harmonies in chord mode
- Scale mode MIDI override offers quick-solution tonon-scale input notes without editing
- Increased portamento accuracy
- All new, more realistic harmony vibrato styles
- Improved voice allocation in notes mode increases pan and gender stability with wide-panned voices
- Harmony hold update allows MIDI performance of sustained phonemes
- Hold/Notes mode ADSR envelope with randomization creates synth-like performance from a vocal part
Create Characters using VoiceModeling
With VoiceModeling you can transform your live singing voice to make it deeper, breathier or even add a growl that would make you hoarse otherwise. The additional modeling blocks can be mixed and matched to lend your voice everything from the most subtle enhancements to the sound of hyperactive cartoon characters.
Interchangeable voice modeling or harmony
Advanced harmony humanization and control
Individually-adjustable harmony voice gender
Megaphone effects with high Q band limiting
Flange with pitch feedback
Delay with tap tempo
3 band EQ
Footswitch or volume pedal control
Burr Brown mic preamp with phantom power for condenser mics
Stereo or mono output
VoiceWorksPlus Modeling Blocks:
Resonance and spectral
Breath and growl
Engage voice modeling to instantly transform your voice so you can emulate popular singers or create special characters
Create a virtual harmony backup group from only your voice to increase the impact of your live bands and recordings
Use modern-sounding distortion and megaphone effects in your songs
Layer the various blocks to create wild, attention-getting vocal special FX
Add overall polish to your vocals with compression and tasty EQ processing
Fine tune the pitch of your performance with scale-based pitch correction
All of the tools you need to create world-class vocal tracks and more are here.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.