"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Brings back the old-school tremolo sounds all in one pedal with built-in tap tempo.
The Throne Room Tremolo has a purely analog signal path for lush, vintage tremolo sounds. At no point is your signal converted to digital. It features eight different waveforms, as well as a built-in tap tempo. The tempo can also be controlled with the speed knob or with an external tap input from another pedal or clock source.
- 5 knob controls: Waveform, Depth, Distort, Speed, Multiplier
- 8 different waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp Up, Ramp Down, Sweep, Reverse Sweep, and Random
- Waveform distort knob stretches or squishes the waveform for an extremely wide pallet of sounds within each waveform
- Bypass LED and always-on tempo/waveform LED that blinks to the current speed of the tremolo and fades in and out according to the selected waveform, giving you a quick glance at your current settings even while in bypass
- Tap input/output - use this jack to have the pedal's tap tempo sent to another pedal, or receive an input tempo from another pedal or switch (sends and requires a normally open switch signal)
- Calibrated for no volume drop when the pedal is engaged. Internal trim pot is adjustable if a volume boost or drop is desired
- Rotary switches for the waveform and multiplier controls to allow for easy selection
- Weight: 13.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 5" x 3.9" x 2"
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Switching: True-bypass / Soft-touch momentary tap switch
- Jacks: Neutrik, 1/4"
- LEDs: Blue
- Finish: Durable powder coated
- Wiring: Military-grade point-to-point wiring