"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Power up to 12 of your pedals with ease.
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 power supply can provide three times as much power to your pedals as transformer-based power bricks. Each of the 12 outputs are completely isolated, regulated and filtered to give you noise-free performance. With no transformer to hinder its abilities, there is never any proximity noise. And being the world’s first multi-output switching power supply for musicians, it will work anywhere in the world without modification.
Call or click to order today!
- Outputs 1-2: 18VDC (100mA each)
- Outputs 3-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (100mA each)
- Output 7: 9VDC or variable 4-9VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 8-9: 9VDC (250mA each)
- Outputs 10-11: 9VDC (500mA each)
- Output 12: 9VAC (800mA) - Be careful with this one! It is only for pedals that can handle AC voltage. If your pedal can use a battery, do NOT use this output!
- Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- (2) DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
- (2) DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
- (4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- (1) AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21” (533mm) – Red
- Converter Plugs:
- (1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Red – reverse polarity converter
- (2) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
- Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
- Includes mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards.
- Dimensions: 8.12 x 3.37 x 2 in. (206 x 86 x 50mm)
- Weight: 2.35 lb. (1.06 Kg.)
Questions & Answers View All