"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Microphone preamplifier and direct instrument amplifier.
The MP 2A is a combined mic preamp/DI, based on a classic TUBE-TECH design, but featuring even higher fidelity and two primary new features: An impedance switch to match the input perfectly to all types of microphones, and an overload indicator and 2 dB gain steps.
MP2A is the second in the new range of upgraded microphone preamplifier/DI’s (The modular PM1A was the first). These new preamps features even higher headroom and fidelity than the earlier TUBE-TECH micpres. Listening tests of the MP 2A reveal sound quality second to none, placing it among a handful of the world's very best designs.
The MP 2A DI continues the TUBE-TECH tradition of extremely good sounding DIs, delivering world class sound for bass and guitar DI recordings.
- Switchable +48 V phantom power, selectable mic impedance of 600/1200/2400 Ohm
- Phase reverse switch, low-cut filter (20 Hz/40 Hz/off), as well as a switchable -20 dB pad
- Gain is adjustable from +10 dB to +70 dB.( 10db steps, coarse +2 dB steps, fine.)
- The Direct Instrument Input are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB
- Input transformer is enclosed in a MU-metal can
- Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings
- The input and output are balanced as well as fully floating
- All-tube design featuring push-pull output amplifier
Find what your instruments and microphones are truly capable of. Order today.
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Typical noise: 5 dB @ 200Ω
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Gain: +10 dB to +70 dB in 2 dB steps – DI gain: 0-60 dB
- Selectable mic input impedance: 600 Ω/1.2 kΩ/2.4 kΩ
- Selectable pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Selectable +48 V phantom power
- Low cut filter (20 Hz/40 Hz/Off)
- Phase reverse
- Overload indicator
- Gold plated switches
- DI jack input for a variety of instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 MΩ
- MU-metal shielded input transformer
- In- and outputs are transformer balanced and fully floating
Questions & Answers View All