We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A compresor that doesn't require you to be a professor.
Presswerk is a powerful dynamics processor with a musical soul. An easy-to-use interface and a rich feature set give you hands-on control over all details of your sound. Presswerk doesn't emulate famous compressors, it blends the warmth of classic hardware models with developments that are only possible in the digital domain.
Presswerk's Dual Phase Rotator option applies a radio broadcaster's trick to reduce unwanted asymmetries in the signal. It smears phases, increases headroom a little and adds bass 'oomph'. However, Saturation.is where Presswerk really shines - adding colour and character to your audio. Apply Saturation sparingly for subtle warmth and transient-taming, or crank it up to create tape overdrive-like effects.
- Sidechaining: use ducking to create more space in your mixes, or get creative with keying and pumping effects
- Adjustable compression curve and envelope. Find the best settings, get the most out of your audio using the soft knee, compression ratio, attack and release and other controls
- Loud. Oh yes, Presswerk is more than capable of making your tracks louder
- Soft clip. Roll off those harsh peaks and avoid distortion when output levels get too high
- 6 special views for better workflow: Drum Compressor, Vocal Compressor, M/S Program Compressor, Easy Compressor, Bus Compressor, Limiter
- M/S mode. More detailed stereo signal processing
- Variable detection topologies - with Presswerk you can select one of three detection modes FF (feed-forward), FB (feed-back) or INT (interactive):
- Feed-forward is modern and 'surgical', it tracks the input very precisely
- Feed-back is 'musical', loose-sounding and forgiving “ like classic hardware
- Internal parallel compression with a Mix control that lets you blend the compressed and uncompressed signals preserving some of the original, natural dynamics
- Interactive continuously analyzes the signal and blends FF and FB accordingly
- Adjust and store global preferences
- New MIDI learn controls
- System Requirements
- Current PC or intel Mac
- Multicore CPU with SSE2
- (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 30MB free disc space
- display 1000x600px and up
- OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
- Windows: VST2 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12
Questions & Answers View All