We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Ultimate Ligature Alto Saxophone ligature allows the reed to resonate freely without dampening the natural vibration of the mouthpiece. It generates a range of sympathetic vibrations that will enhance the players sound.
Inverted screw placement
Screw Placement: InvertedSelect The Proper ULTIMATE LigatureXLSB
- Fits regular hard rubber soprano sax mouthpieces like Selmer, Meyer, Vandoren and Otto Link.
- Fits regular hard rubber alto sax pieces like Selmer, Meyer, Vandoren and Link as well as small rubber tenor pieces like Berg Larsen.
- Fits regular hard rubber tenor pieces like Selmer, Vandoren, Meyer and Link.
- Fits metal alto pieces like Link, Dukoff, Berg Larsen, Ponzol, and Guardala as well as small metal tenor pieces like Dukoff and Guardala.
- Fits metal tenor pieces like Link and Ponzol.
Questions & Answers View All