"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
1:1 recreation of the legendary UA 1176 FET compressor pedal.
The Universal Audio UAFX 1176 Studio Compressor effects pedal features the most accurate 1176 algorithm ever created. There are three compressor modes to choose from, including a normal single stage compressor, dual 1176's for classic "Led Zeppelin" crunch and dual 1176's for everlasting, clean sustain. The circuit-correct ratio selector also includes the famous "all" mode.
Punch Up and Elevate Clean TonesFrom slithery ’70s slide to chickin' pickin' and funk, 1176 Studio Compressor gives you iconic squeeze for any genre. With simple Attack and Release controls, plus infinite Ratio settings and infamous "all buttons in" for smashed sounds, you’ll get classic tones and tons more.
Classic Compression From Stage to Studio
Built for decades of dependable performance on stage and in studio, 1176 Studio Compressor gives you switchable true/buffered bypass and a parallel compression mode in a compact pedalboard-friendly enclosure—so you can elevate your effects chain in a snap.
- Authentic emulation of the 1176LN Limiting Amplifier in a compact stompbox
- Single, Dual and Sustain modes for decades of classic guitar compression effects
- Input, Output, Attack and Release settings true to original 1176 hardware
- Ratio knob includes "all buttons in" mode for squashed, gritty textures
- Parallel compression mode, true/buffered bypass
Order the 1176 Studio Compressor today.
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 2.29"
- Width: 2.58"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.650 lb.
Questions & Answers View All