"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An industry-standard channel strip from the father of pro audio, updated with user-requested features.
The LA-610 by Universal Audio defined the affordable, ultimate vintage tone channel strip. So how can UA improve on tonal perfection on what was already a hit product? Enter the sequel...LA-610 Mk II, a second-generation revamp of the original 2005 LA-610 design. While the preamp and compressor are identical to the original LA-610 that professionals have come to know and love, additional features have been added such as true compressor bypass, larger metering, improved output signal, and an auto-sensing power supply. The LA-610 Mk II also features the highly popular black-on-black cosmetics of the LA-610 Signature Edition.
The original UA 610 tube mic pre and EQ have been used to record artists ranging from Frank Sinatra to Eddie Van Halen. It's a sound that never gets old - just better - thanks to the spirit of Bill Putnam and modern advances in electronics design.
- Based on Legendary Bill Putnam 610 Tube Mic Pre and EQ Used on Countless Classic Recordings
- Authentic Teletronix LA-2A-style T4 Opto-Compressor
- Complete vintage channel-strip at groundbreaking price within project studio reach
- Mic Pre with Gain and Level controls, variable impedance switching, and Instrument DI for recording tone "color"
- Mk II Features such as True Bypass, Larger Metering and Improved Signal Output
- UA build quality and heritage, audiophile components, hand-assembled in the USA
- MK II Improvements:
- True Bypass of the Compressor Circuit
- Larger and Better Lit Metering
- Improved Output Signal Performance
- Auto-Sensing Universal Power Supply
- Improved stability with feedback-style shelving EQ
- Improved consistency with Input Gain values
- LED Jewel Light Never Needs Replacing
- Mic, Line and Hi-Z Input, Line Output
- Dual Impedance Mic and Hi-Z inputs (Mic: 2K, 500OHMS, Hi-Z: 2.2M, 47Kohms)
- 5 position Stepped Preamp Input Gain, Continuous Preamp Output Level
- -15dB Pad Switch (15dB Pad/Off)
- Phase reverse (0/180)
- 48 volt Phantom Power switch (+48v/Off)
- ± 9 dB stepped High Shelving Filter (4.5, 7, 10 kHz)
- ± 9 dB stepped Low Shelving Filter (70, 100, 200 Hz)
- T4 Optical Compressor with Continuous Peak Reduction and Makeup Gain
- Compress/Limit/Bypass Modes of Dynamic Operation (3:1 / ?: 1)
- Meter Source Selector Switch (Preamp/Gain Reduction/Compressor)
- Front Panel Power switch (On/Off)
- Custom Altran and Cinemag Transformers
Get Universal Audio's hit-making tube/optocompressor sound to warm up your DAW on cold nights — and pay an incredibly low price for this premium pro audio gear!
- Microphone Input Impedance: Selectable, 500 Ohms or 2k Ohms
- Balanced Line Input Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Hi-Z Input Impedance: Selectable, 2.2M Ohms or 47k Ohms
- Maximum Microphone Input Level: -8 dBu (2K input Imp. & 15 dB Pad in)
- Maximum Output Level: 80 Ohms
- Recommended Minimum Load: 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 0.5dB
- Maximum Gain: 40 dB (Line), +77dB (Mic)
- Noise Floor: -72 dBu 20 - 20kHz (Line In, unity Gain)
- Compressor Ratio: 3:1, soft knee, program dependent
- Limiter Ratio: ?: 1, soft knee, program dependent
- Attack Time: 10 ms, program dependent
- Release Time: Dual stage: 60 ms for 1st release, then 1 - 15 sec.
- Tube Complement: (3) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7, (1) EL84
- Power Requirements: 100V / 120V / 240V
- Power Consumption: 30 Watts
- Power Connector: Detachable IEC power cable
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 12.25" D (two rack spaces)
- Weight:12 lbs.
Questions & Answers View All