"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Lightweight and portable with a great sound.
The Vega Woodsongs Campfire Longneck was designed for radio personality and entertainer Michael Jonathon. The metal parts have an antique gold style finish that is durable and won't tarnish. The three-ply violin-quality maple rim is thick enough to create a bold and sweet tone. The Woodsongs Campfire Long Neck is the affordable long neck banjo for the player who prefers a lighter weight banjo that is warm and sweet with lots of sustain. A perfect instrument to accompany the voice.
- Beautiful finish
- Easy playability
- Fully adjustable
- Great for accompaniment
Order today and enjoy a lightweight banjo with incredible sound for a very fair price.
- Mahogany neck
- 25 frets; scale length 32 ¼"
- Traditional Vega peghead shape
- Vega in White on the Peghead
- White Woodsongs Logo on the Peghead
- Ebony fingerboard for durability
- Dot Inlays
- Slender Shaped Neck
- Planetary Tuners
- 5th String tuner
- Satin Finish
- 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Shiny black 11" High Crown Head
- 24 Flat Hooks with 9/32" Hex Nuts
- 24 Bracket Shoes
- Nickel plated Hardware
- Deering Truetone Tailpiece
- Slender Armrest
- Beveled Tension Hoop
- Powder Coated Tension Hoop, Armrest & Tailpiece
- Includes a Deering Longneck Hardshell Case
- Tone: Deep, warm and woody round notes that vibrate effortlessly with resonant tone.
- Tuned: E,A,E,G#,B in standard E tuning Can be Capoed at 3rd fret for G tuning Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck Width at the Nut: 1 1/4³
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge: 32 7/64³
- Diameter: 12³
- Overall Instrument Length: 43 1/2³
- Lifetime Warranty:
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship