"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Top-quality rattan-handle mallets.
Select your preferred mallet style for the type of playing you anticipate doing. Excellent mallet series, available for marimba and xylophone.
- M290 - Designed for the low register of the marimba; brings out a nice bass sound with clear articulation, great for ensemble playing
- M291 - Increased articulation compared to the M290 allows for broader coverage through the mid-range of the maribma; an excellent choice for ensemble, duet, or solo playing
- M292 - An excellent choice for both vibraphone and marimba—produces a full, warm sound; great for big bands, small chamber groups as well solo performance
- M293 - This versatile mallet speaks beautifully across the entire range of the vibraphone, has a clear voice in the upper register of the marimba, and even works on the bottom register of the xylophone when a warm sound is desired
- M294 - This wrapped xylophone mallet produces a bright sound that compliments the rest of the Anders Åstrand Orange Series; it allows the xylophone to blend beautifully with other instruments in a keyboard ensemble
Questions & Answers View All