"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of their highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implements an artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting.
With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date.
Call our specialists today.
- Matched Headstock: California Buckeye Burl with Whiskey Tinted Honey Transparent Satin
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Machine heads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Flamed Maple fingerboard
- Inlay: ---
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" California Buckeye Burl Top / Swamp Ash Back
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups with Gold Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: ---
- Function of switch: ---
- Pickguard: ---
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Left / Righthand: ---
- Colour possibilities: Whiskey Tinted Honey Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3,8 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: All Woods Aged for 1 Year in Single Malt Whiskey
- 2: Matched Headstock
- 3: Alternate Neck Wood
- 4: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 5: Alternate Body Wood
- 6: Matched Finish on Fretboard
- 7: Whiskey Tinted Honey Finish
- ID Code: 026402XX06GWABB3WW
- Customer SO Number: Warwick Germany Show Room
- sug. retail price: ---
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover