"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A meticulous creation for the serious bassist.
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implements an artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date. Includes leather gig bag.
Move up to a Warwick. Order today.
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Flamed Maple body
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Emeraude Green Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4,4 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- Matched wooden electronics compartment cover