"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Jupiter continues its entry into the professional brass player market. The XO tuba is worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as many of the finest symphonic tubas being used today. The XO 1680 series tuba are a new definition of the professional C tuba. This tuba features a graduated bore with 4 stainless steel pistons and one nickel silver rotary valve designed for smooth performance. The elliptical tuning slides offer superior response, exceptional tone quality and enhanced projection.
- Key: CC
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .732-.787-inch graduated
- Bell: 17.4-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: 4 Piston and 1 Rotor
- Valve Material: Stainless steel piston; Nickel silver rotor
- Features: Graduated bore; Nickel silver rotary valve; Elliptical tuning slides
- Case: KC-96BB ABS molded case
- Mouthpiece: JBM-24AW
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver plate
Order soon and experience the XO line.
Questions & Answers View All