"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Lightweight, full-range powered speaker with Dante connection, DSP and protection circuitry.
The DZR15-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 139dB. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR15-D realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 15" LF
- Maximum 139dB SPL and 34Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's professional audio demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR15)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
Power and performance integrated. Order soon.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1" (2" VC)
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2000W
- Mixer/preamp: No
Inputs Output/thru Enclosure
- Frequency response: 34 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50° (rotateable)
- Max SPL: 139 dB
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 17.7"
- Height: 30"
- Depth: 18.1"
- Weight: 55.6 lbs.
Questions & Answers View All