"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Powered 3-way loudspeaker with Dante connectivity.
xThe DZR315-D is a Dante-equipped three-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker and is the most powerful model in the DZR Series producing a maximum 143dB SPL with supreme clarity. Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction—the DZR315 delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. Ideal for use in a front of house main PA, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF, an 8 ” MF and a 15" LF
- Maximum 143dB SPL and 31Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for FOH main PA
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR315)
A truly great full-range speaker and power systems. It's heavy, but it can really handle a club date.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: 8"
- HF driver: 1" (2" VC)
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2000
- Frequency response: 31 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 75° x 50°
- Max SPL: 143 dB
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 21.6"
- Height: 35.3"
- Depth: 20.5"
- Weight: 91.7 lbs.
Questions & Answers View All