"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An instructor's key to teaching the art of ear training, harmony training, and ensemble timing to a student group.
The Yamaha HD-200 is a comprehensive teaching tool that brings harmony training, rhythm training, and sense of timing together in one convenient electronic keyboard. It enables music educators to clearly demonstrate pure temperaments and for students to learn how to tune individual notes within chords, so that entire chords may be tuned. The Yamaha HD-200 Harmony Director keyboard helps musicians understand how each part fits into the complete harmony of the ensemble. The level of understanding gained by using the instructional keyboard programs will take your ensemble's musicianship to the next level.
A Japanese secret:
Have you ever heard a Japanese high school band or chorus? Ever wonder how they get such great blend and intonation? Almost all Japanese school bands use this special training tool that, until now, has only been available in Japan. The Yamaha Harmony Director keyboard allows you to teach through examples rather than words alone, the kind of harmonic understanding that normally takes many years of experience to develop.
Part of the Yamaha HD-200 Harmony Director keyboard's power is its ease-of-use and friendly interface. With two LCD screens and intuitive one-touch operations, the HD-200 Yamaha keyboard empowers educators in teaching intonation and ensemble timing to high levels quicker than conventional means.
- 10 voices, including piano for accompaniment
- 32-note polyphony
- Octave slider
- Choose up to 4 octaves
- Figure slider
- Adjust the attack, release, and brightness to demonstrate to players the desired tonal image
- Hold button
- Show the differences of harmony changes caused by modifications to pitch and volume
- Temperaments selection
- Switch on equal, pure major, or pure minor with a single button press
- Pitch and volume adjustment
- Modify the pitch of each of 12 notes in 0.1-cent increments up to +55 cents
- Change the volume of each of 12 notes from -15 to +5
- One button transposition to C, B, E, and F
Dimensions and weight:
- Up to 6 note subdivisions including quarter note triplet
- Programmable up to 8 presets
- Tap tempo
- Easily set the tempo using the tap tempo feature
- 3-11/16" H x 33-11/16" W x 10-5/16" D
- Weight without batteries: 9 lb., 9 oz.
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Excel your high school choir or band quickly towards great blend and intonation with the Yamaha Harmony Director keyboard.
- Tone generator and polyphony: FM tone generator: 8 Notes; AWM tone generator: 32 Notes; (piano, metronome)
- Keyboard: 49 keys, C scale: 4-octave slider
- Basic controls: standby/on button; master volume lever
- Voices: 10 voices: flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone, organ, trumpet, horn, brass, string, piano; hold button
- Figure: figure button, figure sliders, attack slider, release slider, and brilliance slider
- Transposition: transpose button, C button, B flat button, E flat button, F button; octave select lever (low 1, low 2, mid, high)
- Metronome: memory button, tempo button, beat button, cursor button, quarter triplet button, tap tempo button, start/stop button, metronome volume lever, accent, quarter-note volume lever, eighth note volume lever, triplet volume lever, sixteenth note volume lever
- Temperaments: equal tempered button, pure tempered major button, pure tempered, minor button, memory button, standard pitch, Hz button, cent button, key select, manual button, auto button, note select button: C, C#, D, E flat, E, F, F flat, G, G#, A, B flat, B, individual pitch button, individual volume button
- Data entry: data entry dial, data entry button [-] [+]
- Display: LCD display: harmony LCD display, metronome LCD display; contrast knob: harmony contrast knob, metronome contrast knob
- External input/output jacks: DC 12V IN jack, foot pedal jack (standard stereo phone jack), output jack (standard monaural phone jack), and phones jack (standard stereo phone jack)
- Power amplifier: max 7.5 W output
- Speaker: 12 cm (4 Ohms)
- Power supply: included AC power adaptor: PA-3C or PA-130 (DC 12V 700mA); D Cell Batteries ("AA" size, LR6 or equiv.) x 6
- Power consumption: with AC power adaptor: 5 W (operating at max volume); battery powered: 2.5 W (operating at max. vol.)
- Battery life: until low power warning: approx. 3 hrs.; until power depleted: approx. 4 hrs. (when using alkaline batteries)
Questions & Answers View All