"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Versatile, powerful with DAW software included.
The MX88 music synthesizer is the complete solution for the modern piano player, aspiring music producer or live performer. Featuring an 88-note weighted keyboard, MX88 boasts realistic piano touch and sound thanks to over 100 years of piano manufacturing experience.
MX88 offers modern synthesizer technology based on the legendary Motif Sound Engine and features a wide range of sounds from classic, authentic instruments to modern, cutting-edge synths. Computer and iOS connectivity is easy with the integrated class-compliant USB audio/MIDI interface, making MX88 perfect for producing music using Cubase AI (included.)
MX88 also unlocks Cubasis LE and FM Essential on iOS devices. The 88-note, GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano. The special matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- Class-compliant USB Audio/MIDI for true "plug-and-play" connectivity
- Layer, zone, switch, cycle, randomize and control up to eight Voice elements
- Recreates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and signal processors
- 16 channels of MIDI data via a single USB cable without any external devices
- DAW Remote controls the transport, mixer and software instruments
Ideal for production or performance. Order today.
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (Internal)
- Wave: Approx.166 MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
- Voices: Preset: 1,106 Normal Voices + 61 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 128 Normal Voices + 8 Drum Kits
- Performance: User: 128 (16 parts)
- Effects: Reverb x 9 types (42 presets), Chorus x 17 types (88 presets), Insertion Effect x 48types (267 presets) x 4, Master EQ (5 bands)
- Tempo (BPM): 5 – 300
- Songs: 27 Demo Songs
- Patterns: 208 Patterns
- Arpeggio: 999 types
- Sequence formats: SMF Format 0 (playback only)
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function: For Windows®: Cubase 8 or later, SONAR X2 Producer For Mac®: Cubase 8 or later, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer 9 *Functions to be controlled differ depending on the software
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel x 1, Modulation Wheel x 1, Assignable Knob x 4, [DATA] dial x 1
- Display: 3 digit LED + 20 x 2 line character LCD (backlit)
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L / MONO] / [R] (standard phone jack), [PHONE] (standard stereo phone jack), [FOOT CONTROLLER], [SUSTAIN], MIDI [IN] / [OUT], USB [TO HOST] (Class Compliant support)/ [TO DEVICE], [AUX IN], DC IN
- Power Supply: 9 W
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PA-150B or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), Owner' Manual, Cubase AI Download Information
Questions & Answers View All