"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Sterling silver headjoint, body, footjoint and keywork.
This intermediate professional flute features a sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint, along with sterling silver keywork. Inheriting the many merits of top-of-the-line Yamaha handmade flutes, these models offer rich, nuanced tonality over a wide dynamic range. The 700 series delivers the warmth and expressive color that only the finest silver flutes can provide, and comes with a hand-finished headjoint based on the Type A headjoints supplied with the 800 and 900 series handmade flutes. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments. This model comes with a B footjoint, case and case bag.
- Based on the Handmade Flute’s Type A design, which offers a wider expressive range, the hand-finished headjoint on Yamaha professional flutes additionally offers easier response and excellent balance over the instrument’s entire range
- Straubinger Phoenix™ Pads allow the player to play with a softer touch while providing a more precise and consistent seal, superior response, wide dynamic range and longer life in regards to adjustment
- 0.43mm wall thickness is now a standard feature on 600 and 700 series flutes—combined with the new hand-finished headjoint and the Straubinger Phoenix™ Pads, the increased wall thickness provides excellent balance, and a warm, beautiful sound
- Utilizes the “pinless left-hand key system,” the ideal configuration for handmade flutes. This improves high F-F# key operation, and because there are no pins, maintenance is easier
- The headjoint, body and footjoint are heat treated through an annealing process that allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, providing optimal response and beautiful resonance
- Keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch
- Key shapes have been so exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed that the flute will almost ‘disappear’ in your hands
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on Handmade Flutes
Magnificent professional flute.
Questions & Answers View All