"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A classic design, with Yamaha quality.
Yamaha's take on the classic semi-hollow double-cutaway features dual Alnico V humbuckers for articulate, warm tone and a maple top and body for a touch of brightness. The tonal versatility is increased by push/pull coil splits for spanky single-coil tones. Gotoh tuners and tune-o-matic bridge make for solid, stable performance. Case sold separately.
MPN: SA2200 VIOLIN
- Gloss-finish semi-hollow maple body with center tone block
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Yamaha Alnico V humbuckers with coil-splits, 3-way selector switch
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Gotoh tuners
Click or call to order your resonant Yamaha semi-hollowbody today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Soft D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 2.10 in. (53.5 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Japan
Questions & Answers View All