"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
15% off $99+ | Use code: NEWSOUND
Get fantastic Yamaha tone with the Standard Series French Horn Mouthpiece.
These brass mouthpieces are produced with advanced computer design and manufacturing technology for unmatched precision, smooth attack, and easy playability. Ideal weight for all-around use and available in a variety of configurations to suit every player.
MPN: YAC HR34B
Buy a Standard Series French Horn Mouthpiece today!
- Backbore: semi-wide
- Characteristics: Designed especially for Bb horn, it is close to the YAC HR29B, but has slightly different rim contour, producing a warm, rich sound.
- Cup depth: semi-shallow(v-cup)
- Rim contour: standard
- Rim inner diameter(mm): 16.87
- Rim thickness: semi-thick
- Throat (mm): 3.90
- Compare to:
- 28B: Alexander 5 (V-cup)
- 29B: Alexander 5 with smaller rim diameter (V-cup)
- 29C4: Tilz 39S, with smaller cup (U-cup)
- 29D4: Holton VDC (double-cup)
- 30B: Alexander 8 with shallower cup (V-cup)
- 30C4: Tilz 39S (U-cup)
- 30D4: Holton VDC, with larger rim diameter (double-cup)
- 31B: Tilz 39 (V-cup)
- 31D4: Giardinelli G17 (double-cup)
- 32B: Tilz 39, with larger rim diameter (V-cup)
- 32C4: Alexander 8F (U-cup)
- 32D4: Giardinelli S16 (double-cup)
- 33B: Denis Wick 5N (V-cup)
- 33C4: Alexander 8F, with larger rim diameter (U-cup)
- 34B: Denis Wick 4N (V-cup)
- 34C4: Bach 3 (U-cup)
- 35C4: Bach 3, with larger rim diameter (U-cup)
Questions & Answers View All