We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A mouthpiece for every player.
These brass mouthpieces are produced with advanced computer design and manufacturing technology for unmatched precision, smooth attack and easy playability. Ideal weight for all-around use and available in a variety of configurations to suit every player.
MPN: YAC TR7A4
Advanced Yamaha technology for the best mouthpieces around!
- Compare to:
- TR11: Schilke 11
- TR11A4: Bach 7E
- TR11B4: Bach 7D
- TR11C4: Bach 7C, Giardinelli 7C
- TR13A4a: Schilke 13A4a
- TR13B4: Bach 6C
- TR13C4: Bach 6B
- TR13D4: Bach 6
- TR14A4a: Schilke 14A4a, Giardinelli 6S
- TR14B4: Bach 3C, Schilke 15B
- TR14C4: Giardinelli 5C
- TR14D4: Bach 5B
- TR14E4: Bach 3C rim, very deep cup
- TR15B4: Bach 2C, shallower cup
- TR15C4: Bach 2C
- TR15E4: Bach 2C rim, very deep cup
- TR16C4: Bach 1-1/2C
- TR16D: Bach 1-1/2C, deeper cup
- TR16E4: Bach 1-1/2C rim, very deep cup
- TR17B4: Bach 1-1/4C
- TR17C4: Bach 1C
- TR17D4: Bach 1C, deeper cup
- TR18C4: Bach 1
- TR5A4: Bob Reeves OES 69
- TR6A4a: Schilke 6A4a
- TR7A4: Purviance 4 (4*D4)
- TR7B4: Schilke 7B4
- TR8C4: Bach 10-1/2C, Giardinelli 10C
- TR9C4: Bach 7C with smaller rim diameter
Questions & Answers View All