"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Resists cracking, sounds great.
Order today for a durable oboe that will serve beautifully.
- Elaborately equipped keywork
- Great sound
- Durable through humidity and temparature changes
- Case included
- System: Conservatoire (semi-automatic octave system)
- Bore style: American
- Key systems: Identical to models without the 'L' suffix
- Mechanical features: Left-hand F key, Fork F resonance key, Low Bb resonance (vent)
- Trill keys: Low B-C#, low C-Db, C#-D#, D#-E, F#-G#, G#-A, Ab-Bb, A#-B, B-C#, left C-D, right C-D
- Pads: 9 cork, 14 felt pads
- Body material: Grenadilla Ebonite Inner-pipe (upper joint)
- Key materials: Silver-plated nickel silver keys
- Toneholes: POM resin (except metal octave vents)
Questions & Answers View All