"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Beautiful bronze gives smooth sound to this baritone sax.
Softer tonal nuances and free-blowing designs deliver on this bronze brass alloy baritone sax.
- Fluororesin-sleeved octave rocker eliminates lost motion and is smooth
- C#-Bb table key linkages facilitate faster, smoother fingering technique
- C#-B table key linkages is proprietary to Yanagisawa and allows smoother finger transitions
- Adjustable vibration-damping bar stabilizes the production of notes in the lower register
- Mother-of-pearl key touches
- Metal thumb hook and rest adds resonance, smoother response and improved tonal balance
- Pointed pivot screws ensure center arms or hinge rods are a perfect fit
- Sealed, waterproof pads facilitate balanced, leak-free play
- Metal tone boosters enhance clarity and response
- Needle springs offer faster action and better command
- Tri-point bell-bow brace adds structural stability and rigidity
A baritone saxophone you'll love playing for years. Order today.
- Instrument Type: Baritone
Range: Low A to high-F#
Body Tubing: Bronze
Case and floor rest included
Questions & Answers View All