"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Packed with professional vocal effects and built-in looper.
The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio-grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
Find Your Voice
Select your desired Voice Effect from 12 different options ranging from the Unison Effect to Octave, Up/Down, to Vocoder. You can even chose Pitch Correct to deliver your EDM sound.
Craft Your Harmony
Add up to two backing vocals and create your perfect three-part harmony. Based on the key you’ve chosen, the V6 creates the appropriate harmonic intervals.
Choose from 10 popular studio effects including classics such as Delay, Chorus, and Reverb. Or go modern with effects like Telephone and Beatbox.
Plenty of Preloaded Patches
With 40 preloaded patches there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
Take Your EDM from the Studio to the Club
Key pitch correct
Select the key of your song and the V6 will process your voice to the nearest pitch within the key. Using the ADJUST knob you can determine how fast the processing is executed to obtain a softer or harsher correction to your original voice.
Chromatic pitch correct
The V6 will shift your voice to the nearest chromatic pitch.
Step to Add Flavor
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
A Mic Designed, Just for You
An important component of the V6 is Zoom’s innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
Meet Your New, Backup Singers
The built-in looper allows up to 3:30 of loop creations. Overdub multiple vocal parts all by yourself. Simply step on the footswitch and off you go.
V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effectsSimultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sectionsIncludes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processingFormant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real timeLooper for recording up to 3:30.40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers100 memory locations for storing user-created patchesBuilt-in compressor for optimizing input signal levelsBuilt-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essingUSB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHzUSB port for firmware updates, power and audio recordingLine output for connecting to external mixing consolesHeadphone output with dedicated volume controlRuns for 3.5 hours on four AA batteriesIncluded AC adapterOptional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parametersWhat's in the box
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Microphone
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Patch Memory List
Give your vocals the wow factor. Order today.
Voice Section: 12 typesEffect Section: 10 TypesHARMONY section: 5 TypesNumber of patch memories: 100Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHzA/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversamplingD/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversamplingSignal processing: 32-bitFrequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (200 kΩ load)Display: 2-digit 7-segment LEDINPUT
- SGV-6: Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units)
- Sensitivity: –46 dB/Pa at 1 kHz (each mic unit)
- Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dBSPL
- MIC IN: XLR jack
- Input gain: +3 – +40 dB
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 3 kΩ or higher (1 kHz)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- OUTPUT: XLR jack
- Maximum output level: +8 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ω (HOT-GND, COLD-GND, 1 kHz)
- 100 Ω (HOT-COLD , 1 kHz)
- GROUND LIFT (switchable)
- PHONES: Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise (when phantom power off): –125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 Ω input, +40 dBu input gain)
- Noise floor (residual noise): –75 dBu
- Control input: FP02 input
- Power: AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, center negative) (ZOOM AD-16) 4 AA batteries (about 3.5 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries)
- USB: Connector: Micro USB
- Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port. When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- External dimensions: 181 mm (D) × 320 mm (W) × 77 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.56 kg (excluding batteries)
Questions & Answers View All