"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Real-time live and static, polyphonic and multi-channel granular synthesis engine
Crusher-X is a granular polyphonic multi-channel synthesizer for sound design, electronic and experimental music. Its powerful live granulation algorithm creates very complex sounds, drones and outstanding surround effects. Since 1999, the crusher-X trademark has been "the" granular effect standard. Crusher-X is used by famous sound-designers, composers, musicians and film-makers all over the world. It comes with GCOs, an Autotune and Pitch tracking system, up to 10-channel surround outputs, up to 199 individual grain streams, unique 3D grain visualization, over 3000 LFOs, over 330 real-time parameters and more than 160 presets.
- Real-time modulation of all Grain Modulations: Delay, Length, Birth, Offset, GCO Mix, GCO Pitch, Speed, Sweep, WaveShaper, X-Crush, Bit-Crush, Filter, Diffuse, Volume and Pan
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) support
- Grain Controlled Oscillator (GCO) system - crusher-X has Oscillator and Sample grain print-ins that can be mixed with the live-input
- Autotune and Pitch tracking system
- Up to 10-channel surround outputs (e.g. 5.1, 6.1, 7.1, 8.2, 9.1)
- Microtonal tuning. Tuned Speed, GCO Pitch and Filter-Cut modulations (Grain-Arpeggiator). Comes with hundreds of different tuning scales and MIDI keyboard control
- Up to 199 individual grain streams (generators) that have multi-core CPU support
- Physical modeling sliders and an unique physical modeling X/Y controller.
- Unique 3D grain visualization
- Over 160 preset patches
- Over 330 assignable real-time plug-in parameters, real-time MIDI control, totally free
- Contains a morph system for all parameters and between patches
- Unlimited undo/redo and randomize functionalities
- Over 3000 LFOs. Each Grain Modulation has their own individual set of LFOs for each Generator plus a Global set of LFOs.
- LFO phase and frequency spread modulations (you can spread modulations over several grain stream generators)
- LFOs, Live Triggers and Grain creation can be bound to the tempo of the DAW (beats / second)
- Free editable Envelope Follower for additional Grain modulations
- Grain lengths up to 60 seconds
- Shadow programs
- Meta modifications with 13 adore parameters
- Several granulation live-buffer and freeze modes: Can easily switch between live processing to file processing
- Can save from the live buffer at any time
- DCO generator with sample-player
- Offline rendering
- Automatic triggered grain buffer filling modes
- Free editable multi-channel Compressor/Expander/Limiter stabilizes feedback and output level behavior
- Smart latency compensation system
Questions & Answers View All