"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Pro-level hardware and pedals with advanced features and durability that deliver in the toughest playing conditions.
The ddrum Mercury 2-Legged Hi-Hat stand is simple, elegant and inspiring with a true direct-pull system for fast hi-hat action. The Art Deco-styled Mercury logo footboard is as functional as it is beautiful, allowing for the optimal balance of grip and slide.
This two-legged design is great for double bass or double pedal players, featuring a locking foot plate that makes tear-down and setup a breeze—while the adjustable spring tensioning unit awaits your preference.
DDRUM’s extra heavy duty Mercury hardware line is precision cast using the toughest alloys for consistent, reliable, performance and rugged built-for-the-road durability. All Mercury stands are double-braced, touring-class-built, and engineered to include an impressive array of essential features that easily rival any other “pro-grade” hardware in the field.
- Double braced Mercury quality
- Distinctive Deco Mercury footboard
- True direct pull system for fast hi-hat action
- Locking foot plate
- Adjustable spring tensioning unit
- Mercury molded feet for grip and resonance
- Molded memory locks
- 22 mm and 27 mm tube diameters
- Maximum height approximately 41 in.
- Lowest height approximately 27 in.
Call or click to order today!
Questions & Answers View All