WOODWIND & BRASSWIND PRESENTS NAMM 2018 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The Woodwind & Brasswind, P.O. Box 7479, Westlake Village, CA 91359. "Sponsor and its agents" shall mean The Woodwind & Brasswind, its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Woodwind & Brasswind VandoJam Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, who are 16 years of age or older as of January 1, 2018. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, United States territories and possessions and wherever prohibited by law. Employees and agents of Woodwind & Brasswind and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and their advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (spouse, siblings, parents, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time ("ET") on January 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET January 29, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). You may enter the Sweepstakes by filling out an official entry form, available at www.WWBW.com during the Sweepstakes Period. No other attempted method of entry will be accepted. One entry per person regardless of circumstance. If more than one entry is submitted, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. No facsimile or mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Automated methods of online entry are prohibited. Sponsor will not verify or acknowledge receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and represent that they meet all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries not received by Sponsor in time for the drawing. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
4. PRIZE DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about January 31, 2018 ("Potential Winner"), by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Potential Winners will be notified by telephone or email ("Prize Notification") and must confirm by telephone or email within 24 hours of Prize Notification his/her full name and a mailing address ("Mailing Information"), where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and similar releases for Potential Winner’s Designated School (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Documents"). The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not confirm the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification within 24 hours of Prize Notification, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received, time permitting. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Mailing Information, a set of Sweepstakes Documents will be sent to him/her via overnight mail or email. Each Potential Winner (or, in the event that the Potential Winner is an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign and return the Sweepstakes Documents within seven (7) days of the date of the Sweepstakes Documents are sent or he/she and the Designated School will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. If Potential Winner is an eligible minor, Sweepstakes Documents must be signed by Potential Winner’s parent or legal guardian. Sponsor will continue to attempt to award the prize to additional alternate Potential Winners following the same procedure until all the prizes are awarded. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor’s timely receipt of the signed Sweepstakes Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner the a Prize winner ("Winner") and award the Prize. Return of any Prize Notification or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, an alternate Potential Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received according to the process set forth above.
5. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) winner will win the Grand Prize, which is a $500 Woodwind & Brasswind gift certificate. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable.
7. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winners (if any). Winners will be required to properly fill out a W-9 tax form and will be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of the Prize, as required by law.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and award Prizes in a random drawing from eligible online entries received prior to termination. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Its agents resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Its agents for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Its agents are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site.
9. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Ventura County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
11. RESULTS: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Woodwind & Brasswind VandoJam Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7479, Westlake Village, CA 91359, to be received no later than March 31, 2018
TM and © 2018 The Woodwind & Brasswind All rights reserved.