School Lease/Purchase Programs
In addition to providing you with custom, competitive pricing upon your request for all our musical products, we are pleased to offer your school an attractive lease/purchase option as well.
Call 800.346.4448 to request your educator discount.
- Decide which items you're interested in leasing/purchasing
- We will provide competitive bid pricing to maximize your budget dollars
- Upon your approval, we will submit preliminary info to our leasing agency
- The agency will provide you with options for your school board, booster group, or purchasing department
- The agency will notify us when an agreement is approved
- We ship your musical merchandise to you
- Immediate use and benefit
- Your budget absorbs the cost over time
- Any brand of instrument may be combined with equipment such as risers, cases, etc., so you can get everything you need
- Instruments are fully warranteed
- With the lease/purchase program, your school fully owns the instruments and equipment at the end of the leasing period
- Protects against price increases, including freight
- Flexible two- to five-year leasing periods with annual payments
- Eliminates repair costs for maintaining old instrume
At Woodwind & Brasswind, we understand school music budgets are tight. Our lease/purchase plan is designed to step in and help provide your school with the instruments it needs to continue providing important music education to students of all ages and levels. Your school is probably already engaged in lease agreements for other equipment that is used in a typical school. Music educators can now propose the same type of purchase plan for your music classroom. Although you can configure your lease/purchase plan around the musical products that best suit your schools specific needs, school music educators often use the lease/purchase plan to acquire instruments such as bassoons, tubas, marching percussion, timpani, xylophones and saxophones. Lease/purchase programs start at $3,000. The benefit of these programs is your school will receive brand new instruments right away, but your program will only pay a fraction of the cost each year, so your budget doesn't take such a large hit all at once. At the end of the leasing period, you own the instruments. Contact us today to determine if the lease/purchase program is right for your concert band, orchestra, marching band or any other school music program.