- What is Woodwind & Brasswind’s First Chair Rewards?
- Who is eligible to join the Program?
- How do I join the Program?
- What am I agreeing to by joining the Program?
- Does it cost anything to join the Program?
- What are the Program benefits?
- What is an Eligible Purchase and Eligible Purchase Amount?
- How long does it take for my Points for my Eligible Purchase Amount to accrue to my account?
- Do Points expire?
- Can I share or trade Points?
- Are my Points worth money?
- What if I return a product for which I used Points to pay for will I get cash back?
- What if I spend only a portion of my available Points?
- Can I earn bonus Points?
- What about taxes?
- What terms govern the Program?
- How do I earn Program benefits?
- Can I earn Program benefits or Points without making a purchase?
- Does my membership in the Program ever expire?
- Can my membership in the Program be terminated?
- What happens to any Points or rewards I have earned if my membership in the Program is terminated or expires?
- Can the Program be terminated?
- What happens to any Points I have earned if the Program is terminated?
- How do I terminate my Program membership if I no longer wish to participate?
- How do I redeem Points on my next purchase?
- How will Woodwind & Brasswind use the information I provide to enroll in the Program?
- How do I update the information I provided to enroll in the Program?
- How do I check my account status?
- What do I do if I believe that a purchase or other Program activity was not properly credited to my account?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How to I manage my email communications?
What is Woodwind & Brasswind’s First Chair Rewards?
First Chair Rewards (the “Program”) is a consumer loyalty program exclusively for our most loyal customers.
Who is eligible to join the Program?
The Program is available to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years or older, (ii) provide and maintain a valid email address, and (iii) maintain a WWBW.com (the “Site”) account. Only customers who meet these criteria are eligible to become Members. If you are between the age of 18 and the age of majority in your state of residence (“eligible minor”), you may only participate in the Program with the consent and supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
How do I join the Program?
Eligible individuals may enroll in the program at WWBW.com/FirstChairRewards. Eligible individuals may also enroll by clicking on the link in the Program invitation they received via email, signing up via the URL listed on the catalog or the invitation they received.
What am I agreeing to by joining the Program?
By becoming a Program Member, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Program Terms & Conditions and by any changes or modifications we may make.
Does it cost anything to join the Program?
There is no cost to join the Program.
What are the Program benefits?
As a Program Member, you will receive the following:REWARD POINTS
- You will earn reward points (“Points”) for Eligible Purchases equal to 5% of the total Eligible Purchase Amount. Every $1 spent is worth 5 Points. For instance, if your Eligible Purchase Amount is $500, you will receive 2,500 Points.
- You may redeem your Points online during the checkout process on WWBW.com. Points can be used to make certain online purchases at Woodwind & Brasswind. Points redeem at 100 points for $1. Using the example above, 2,500 points will redeem for $25 (which is 5% of the original $500 purchase).
- You can apply your Points towards purchases online at WWBW.com.
- You will receive exclusive access to special deals and sales.
- You will receive priority access to new and exclusive gear (e.g., new product releases, popular limited quantity products, etc.).
- You will receive free shipping. Additional charges apply on heavy (over 70 pounds) or oversized packages.
- You will receive a special birthday coupon to help you get the most from your birthday cash.
What is an Eligible Purchase and Eligible Purchase Amount?
An Eligible Purchase is a purchase made with a credit card on WWBW.com and includes regular priced merchandise and services, and excludes gift cards, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges or categories of products as specified by us from time-to-time. The Eligible Purchase Amount is the amount paid at check out for an Eligible Purchase after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings, discounts, Point redemptions, Promotional E-Gift Certificates, and gift cards.
How long does it take for my Points for my Eligible Purchase Amount to accrue to my account?
Generally it will take up to 45 days for eligible purchases and other Program activities to post to your account. However, during holiday periods, it may take up to 90 days due to our extended return periods.
Do Points expire?
Yes, unredeemed Points in your account will expire if you have not made an Eligible Purchase in the past 6 months.
Can I share or trade Points?
No. Points are nontransferable and may only be redeemed by the Member.
Are my Points worth money?
No. Points are not cash and have no cash value and can only be exchanged for the rewards we make available, which may change from time to time. You may not exchange Points for cash. Points may be applied to Eligible Purchases.
What if I return a product for which I used Points to pay for will I get cash back?
Assuming your product is eligible for return, if you return a product where all or a portion of the Eligible Purchase was paid for with Points, your account will be credited the Point amount used to pay for the Eligible Purchase. You will not get cash back for amounts paid with Points.
What if I spend only a portion of my available Points?
The balance of your Points that was not used towards an Eligible Purchase will remain in your account and can be used towards future Eligible Purchases until Points have a zero balance.
Can I earn bonus Points?
Yes. We may from time to time offer bonus Points on certain Eligible Purchases. Be on the lookout for double-point offers where you can earn 10% back in rewards!
What about taxes?
Taxes on Points, rewards and other Program benefits, if any, are your sole responsibility.
What terms govern the Program?
In addition to these FAQs, please refer to the Woodwind & Brasswind First Chair Rewards Loyalty Program: Terms and Conditions of Participation for the full list of Program terms.
How do I earn Program benefits?
To earn Points and be eligible for Program benefits, purchases must be made on qualifying products or services sold through WWBW.com.
Can I earn Program benefits or Points without making a purchase?
No purchase is required to join the Program. You must make an Eligible Purchase in order to earn Points. In addition, you must make at least two Eligible Purchases every 12 months in order to keep your Points active.
Does my membership in the Program ever expire?
No, but Points will expire if a Member fails to make two Eligible Purchases during a 12 month period.
Can my membership in the Program be terminated?
Woodwind & Brasswind in its sole discretion, can terminate any Member for any reason including, but not limited to, any failure to comply with the Program Terms & Conditions, including any failure to make the Eligible Purchases as described above, and/or our website Terms and Conditions of Use.
What happens to any Points or rewards I have earned if my membership in the Program is terminated or expires?
If your membership is terminated or expires, any Points or benefits in your account will automatically expire. If you have redeemed Points prior to termination of your account such Points will expire according to the terms provided with the Points.
Can the Program be terminated?
Yes. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
What happens to any Points I have earned if the Program is terminated?
If the Program is terminated, your Points and benefits will also terminate. We will advise Members of the effective date of termination of the Program, Points, and benefits.
How do I terminate my Program membership if I no longer wish to participate?
If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you can cancel your membership by clicking here. You can also cancel your Program membership by logging in your account and clicking the Cancel My Membership link located under the First Chair Rewards section on the Account Overview page.
How do I redeem Points on my next purchase?
To redeem Points for partial or full payment of a future purchase, simply select the amount of Points you would like to apply to your order in checkout.
How will Woodwind & Brasswind use the information I provide to enroll in the Program?
How do I update the information I provided to enroll in the Program?
You can update your information by logging into your account online at WWBW.com. After successfully logging in, click the Edit Account Profile link under the Profile section of the My Account navigation rail on the upper left-hand side of the webpage.
How do I check my account status?
Your account status and Point values are accessible in your account online through the WWBW.com website.
What do I do if I believe that a purchase or other Program activity was not properly credited to my account?
If you have questions related to your membership account, please contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 800.348.5003. Our contact center is open Monday-Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (ET), Weekends 10:00am - 6:00pm (ET).
What do I do if I forgot my password?
You can reset your password by clicking the “forgot password” link on the My Account login page.
How to I manage my email communications?
You can manage your email preferences in your account through the Site and from the link at the bottom of each email communication.
Still have questions? Contact our Staff Advisors via email or by phone at 800.348.5003. Our contact center is open Monday-Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (ET), Weekends 10:00am - 6:00pm (ET).