"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Gibson's best-selling acoustic featuring classic tonewoods and LR Baggs Lyric pickup.
The Gibson J-45 is the guitar maker's best-selling acoustic of all time. First introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder dreadnought line. World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, this limited-edition 1960s Gibson J-45 is built using classic tonewoods—a Adirondack red spruce top and mahogany back and sides. It's finished with an added custom double cream pick guard.
- Adirondack red spruce top, mahogany back and sides, multi-ply top binding, single-ply back binding
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- LR Baggs Lyric pickup with soundhole-mounted controls, American Vintage tuning machines
- Nitro finish and nickel-finished hardware
Add Gibson's best-selling acoustic to your collection. Order today.
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Adirondack red spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X brace
- Body finish: Nitro
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: LR Baggs Lyric with soundhole-mounted controls
- Tuning machines: American Vintage
- Bridge: Belly up adjustable
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Gibson hardshell case included
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All