"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
More method, theory, tips, and tenor saxophone exercises in a detailed book/Online Audio combo.
Essential Elements for Band Book 2 continues the EE learning system with a review of Book 1. Book 2 further develops performance skills through a variety of exercises and melodies, including a section of individual studies designed for each instrument.
Each Book Includes My EE Library
Book 1 Review Section
- Play-along Tracks for All Exercises
Individual Studies for Each Instrument
- 3 opening pages that cover all Book 1 elements
- Great refresher to start the 2nd year
- Also works to quickly add new beginners or instrument switchers into the intermediate band
- Essential Elements Features Continued and Expanded
- Includes rhythm raps, daily warm-ups, theory, history, multi-cultural music, creativity and assessment
- Introduces sight-reading and improvisation
Rubank Studies and a Solo for Each Instrument
- 2 pages of special etudes that teach specific skills, appropriate for each instrument
- Demonstrated by a professional soloist on Online Audio
- Classical style piano accompaniments on Online Audio
- Expands and strengthens concepts taught within Book 2
Other Essential Elements Features
- From the very best of student etude and solo literature
- Key, scale and chorale studies for full band
- Rubank solo with piano accompaniment included in each student book
- Online Audio features a professional soloist and accompaniment
- Combined percussion book (drums and keyboard)
- Large, clear fingering charts
- Progress and practice charts
- Concise, easy to use conductor book
This instructional guide/Online Audio combo will take your tenor saxophone playing to the next level. Order now.
- ISBN: 9780634012921
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 48 pages
Questions & Answers View All