We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A handmade wooden "luxury case.
The JW 777 is part of the Jakob Winter Prestige 700 series of cases. These hand-crafted wooden cases are characterized by the highest quality in workmanship and materials. This deluxe model leaves nothing to be desired.
Outside & Inside Features
- Handmade, wood-constructed deluxe case
- Covered with high quality dark grey Vinyl
- Dove-tailed frame for high stability
- Protective corner strips with nickel plated corners
- 2 lockable latches for safe transport
- Inside protective padded velvet lining
- Large pocket for sheet music, inside flap
- Ample compartment for mutes and other accessories
Order a case that holds both of your horns.
- Handmade wooden case holds a trumpet and a flugelhorn
- Strong-jointed wood frame provides great stability suitcase
- Dark gray durable plastic with black leather round bumper edge
- Solid silver-colored patch fittings
- Consuming processed interior
- Premium velvet lined interior
- 2 locks, lockable
- Large music compartment in the lid
- Accessory compartment for small parts and shock absorbers
- Weighs 9.03 lb. (4.1 kg)
Questions & Answers View All