The Mitchell FB Series includes feature-rich, multi-genre basses designed for the do-it-all player who is equally comfortable in rock, metal, country...Click To Read More About This Product
High-end looks, versatile electronics and amazing feel.
The Mitchell FB Series includes feature-rich, multi-genre basses designed for the do-it-all player who is equally comfortable in rock, metal, country, jazz, blues and more.
The Mitchell FB705 bass features an offset double cutaway, carved mahogany body topped with a precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer for high-end looks, and fitted with an easy playing 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The premium MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide exceptional tone and microphonic/feedback rejection, while the active preamp gives you outstanding tonal control. Includes boost or cut to low, mid, and high frequencies, and a pickup blend control knob for even more sound sculpting options. High-tensile strength fretwire and die-cast high-ratio tuning machines add to the premium feel.
Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
• Carved mahogany body and a 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard for solid playability and comfort
• Precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer and modern styling for outstanding looks
• Dual MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide plenty of fat, even output while reducing microphonics and feedback
• Active preamp with wide boost/cut control of all frequencies offer an array of tone sculpting options
• Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.